top of page

Play & Parties Group

Public·102 members

Today: Villarreal B v Oviedo live watch 21 December 2023 TV


Compare Oviedo and Villarreal B. Head to Head information (H2H). Matches between teams. Compare form, standings position and many match statistics.


Villarreal II vs Real Oviedo Prediction, Tip and Match Preview 7 hours ago — Villarreal II vs Real Oviedo Prediction, Tip and Match Preview. Kickoff - Thursday, December 21st, 2023 (Segunda Division) 5 goals in7Matches under 2. 5 goals in68 min. Time without scored goal109 min. Time without conceded goal Team standings Spain - Laliga2 2023/2024 Statistics for last 10 matches Over/Under goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 goals for Oviedo onlyOver/under 2. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 2. 5 goals for Oviedo onlyOver/under 3. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 3. 5 goals for Oviedo onlyGeneral goal characteristicsOdd/even goals in matchesGoals in the minutes betweenTime of first goal in matchesTime of first Oviedo goalWinner after playng minutes Over/Under goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 goals for Villarreal B onlyOver/under 2. 5 goals for Villarreal B onlyOver/under 3. Villarreal CF B - Deportivo Alavés Live - LaLiga Hypermotion Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what's happening in the Premier League, ... Villarreal B - Real Oviedo watch online 📺 21 December 2023Villarreal B Real Oviedo Welcome to the live coverage of the LaLiga 2 match between Villarreal B and Real Oviedo! The teams have taken the field, and the atmosphere is electric. Villarreal B, known for their aggressive playing style, is facing off against Real Oviedo, who is well-known for their tactical defense. The game is about to begin, and we will be bringing you live updates on all the action, including live scores and highlights. So, stay tuned, as we bring you all the thrill of victory and drama! The audience is standing, shouting their support and encouraging their squad. 5Average scored goals per match1. 1Average conceded goals per match90%Chance to score goal next match70%Chance to conceded goal next match3Number of clean sheet matches1Failure to score matches5Matches over 2. 5 goals in5Matches under 2. 5 goals in1 min. Time without scored goal50 min. Time without conceded goal 3Number of Villarreal B wins1Number of Villarreal B draws6Number of Villarreal B loses0. 4Average conceded goals per match40%Chance to score goal next match60%Chance to conceded goal next match4Number of clean sheet matches6Failure to score matches3Matches over 2. Oviedo vs Villarreal B teams information, statistics and resultsCookies help us deliver, improve and enhance our services. Our site cannot work without cookies, so by using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Mobile or small screen device detected! Please choose website version: back to top Oviedo soccer, footballOviedonameReal Oviedo Club de Fútbol, S. A. D. country Spain Villarreal B soccer, footballVillarreal BnameVillarreal Club de Fútbol Bcountry Spain Oviedo Spain - Laliga2 2023/20242023-12-21 20:00Villarreal BVillarreal BOviedoOviedoVillarreal B vs Oviedo soccer match Villarreal B Spain - Laliga2 2023/20242023-12-21 20:00Villarreal BVillarreal BOviedoOviedoVillarreal B vs Oviedo soccer match Matches Spain - Laliga2 2022/2023 2023-01-28 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2022/2023 2022-11-02 details Oviedo Spain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-12-15 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-12-10 detailsSpain - Fa Cup 2023/2024 2023-12-05 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-12-01 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-26 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-19 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-13 details 18' Alarcon Vergara TomasSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-06 detailsSpain - Fa Cup 2023/2024 2023-11-01 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-10-29 details Team form Villarreal B Spain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-12-18 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-12-08 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-12-04 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-25 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-19 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-12 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-11-04 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-10-29 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-10-21 detailsSpain - Laliga2 2023/2024 2023-10-15 details Statistic facts of last 10 matches Oviedo 1. Villarreal b vs leganes prediction Leganes vs Villarreal B Prediction on today 16 April 2023 Football Football Villarreal B How to watch the Leganés vs Villarreal CF B live stream video. Stats ... Live Football On TV | Football On Television In The UK Live Football On TV - The Ultimate Football TV Guide – View complete Villarreal B v Real Oviedo. La Liga 2. LALIGA+. 18:00. Al-Hilal v Abha. Saudi Pro ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page