top of page

Play & Parties Group

Public·106 members

Go Ahead Eagles v De Treffers Live Broadcast 21 December 2023


Go Ahead Eagles vs De Treffers - December 21, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.


17 8. 00 10. 00 92. 62% Pinnacle 1. 16 8. 41 10. 19 92. 67% ComeOn 7. 00 7. 75 88. 19% BC. Game Sport 1. 20 6. 20 9. 60 91. 01% TonyBet 6. 12 9. 68 90. 91% Vave Betwinner 1. 23 9. 50 92. 63% Unibet 6. 50 89. 91% 18Bet 1. 21 7. 25 8. 75 92. 71% Highest Odds 8. 80 12. 00 Lowest Odds 1. 14 5. 25 7. 40 Average Odds 6. 60 9. 56 De Treffers Oostzaanse FC Tips No selections found, yet TRE Match review Last update: 27 Nov 23 OFC The Football match between De Treffers and Oostzaanse FC has ended 7 1. De Treffers vs Oostzaanse FC » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & StatsDe Treffers Oostzaanse FC Statistics 1 Win 1 Draw 0 Wins 2 played Tweede Divisie standings # Team P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 3 De Treffers 17 10 4 32:21 WLDWL 33 Top Scorers KNVB Cup 23/24 There are no top scorers available for this team There are no top scorers available for this team De Treffers Oostzaanse FC Odds Bookmakers Move Stake. com 1. 19 5. 80 9. 20 89. 17% 22Bet 1. 27 6. 51 7. 60 93. 50% 1Bet 1. Go Ahead Eagles De Treffers kijken 21 december 2023 1 hour ago — 1 dag geleden — Lees de Go Ahead Eagles - De Treffers (KNVB Beker - 21-12-2023) voorspelling en wedtips met een volledige analyse van onze ... Go Ahead Eagles vs De Treffers Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-21Match Details Who: Go Ahead Eagles vs De Treffers Competition: KNVB beker When: 2023-12-21, 21:00 Venue: Go Ahead Eagles will host De Treffers at on 2023-12-21 at 21:00 in an interesting encounter in KNVB beker. Go Ahead Eagles, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. De Treffers, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 76% chance of a home win, and a 9% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 15%. Go Ahead Eagles vs De Treffers live score, H2H and lineups Go Ahead Eagles De Treffers live score (and video online live stream) starts on 21 Dec 2023 at 19:00 UTC time in KNVB beker, Netherlands.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page